I am sure it’s not just me who noticed a sudden boom in fragrance after the Covid-19 pandemic. Luckily we now have a lot of stores where to buy perfume in the Philippines online and offline. It’s all thanks to multi-brand stores and e-commerce sites that brought niche brands and also classic perfume brands into our shores. Get your wallets ready, you may find the perfume you’ve been looking for here.
NOTE: These are not resellers. The stores listed here are official distributors in the Philippines.
1. RUSTAN’S – Of course, I’ll start this list with the OG store that brought luxury brands to the Philippines. Last Christmas, I saved time from traffic because I just bought my gifts in their online store. And take note, if you have Rustan’s FSP (Frequent Shoppe Program) Loyalty Card, you can link it to their online store to earn points. Back to fragrance, you can find all the perfume brands they sell in their department store here like Jo Malone, Diptyque, Maison Margiela, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Frederic Malle, Creed, Acca Kappa, Malin + Goetz, and more.
2. ART OF SCENT – This is the first fragrance boutique in the Philippines that houses the most sought-after and hard-to-find luxury and niche fragrance brands like Juliette Has A Gun, Etat Libre D’Orange, Parfums de Marly, Roja, and more. This is where I bought my mom’s fave perfume Etat Libre D’Orange, shipping is fast actually and I’m not based in Metro Manila.
3. TRUNC – They are a premium online shopping destination by SSI Group, the company that brought luxury brands to the Philippines. This is where I often buy Diptyque products, but they also have other niche brands like Acca Kappa.
4. ADORA – Also a department store in Manila owned by Rustan’s group that opened in 2008. It features an exclusive mix of brands, from premium to off-pitch, with intimacy and focuses totally fresh to the Philippines. They carry fragrance brands like Diptyque, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Malin + Goetz, Acca Kappa, and more.
5. FRESH FRANGRANCE BAR – They have boutiques in Eastwood, Uptown, Powerplant, and more. But they are also available online through their own website and Lazada. They have Paco Rabanne, celebrity brands like Ariana Grande, and a lot of designer perfume brands.
6. LAZADA LAZMALL – I know e-commerce sites are notorious for carrying fakes but if it is labeled “Lazmall” then I assure you it’s the brand’s flagship store in Lazada, in short, they’re legit. You must definitely check them. They have Jo Malone, Tom Ford Beauty, Narciso Rodriguez, Lush, and more.
7. ZALORA – They are a well-known fashion e-commerce site that brought us brands like Cos, Urban Revivo, & Other Stories, Dr. Martens, Nike, Adidas, and so much more. But they also have fragrance brands like Jo Malone, Chanel, Diptyque, YSL, Dior, Bvlgari, Dolce & Gabbana, and more.
So far these are the fragrance shops where to buy perfume in the Philippines. I wish there were more especially niche brands but if I found more, I will update this list.