Just in case you’re not familiar with them yet, Le Labo is a New York-based perfume niche brand. They also sell candles, lotions, body wash, shampoo, and more. Most people heard about them thru their cult-fave Santal 33 perfume or their favorite kpop idols like Seventeen are wearing Le Labo perfumes. Unfortunately, their nearest stores are in Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan. But I do know where to buy Le Labo in the Philippines, and yes they are legit sellers.
1. Les Senteurs PH – They are a perfume collector and shopper. When it comes to super hard-to-find perfumes, I often recommend them. You can inquire about the perfume you’re looking for by sending a direct message to their Instagram page.
2. Official Vial – This is one of my go-to perfume sellers for decants. If there’s a new perfume I want to try but don’t want to commit to a full bottle, I check this seller first. But sometimes they sell full bottles too. They have Byredo, Le Labo, E’tat Libre di Orange, Parfums de Marly, Diptyque, Glossier, and more. Also, their packaging is really aesthetic.
3. Hello Beauty Indulgence – Formerly known as Beauty Indulgence PH, this Instagram reseller sells high-end Western beauty brands at the lowest possible price like Le Labo, Byredo, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, and more. Actually, I bought my Le Labo hand lotion from them. They do not accept preorders, but when they drop their latest products you can comment “mine” and the first one to comment mine will be able to buy it. If you often buy kpop photocards, you know this process.
4. Hot Finds Manila – I know this reseller since around 2015-16 when I saw them in a beauty bazaar at MOA Convention Center. I used to buy my Real Technique brushes from them and recently I just learned they sell perfumes too like Le Labo, Byredo, Ariana Granda, Penhaligon, and more.
4. Beauty MNL – If you’re a beauty junkie, then you know this store. They sell a lot of beauty brands from Asian to Western brands. But in-demand brands like Byredo and Le Labo often sold out fast and take too long to restock. So make sure to join the waitlist to be alerted when they restock.
5. Cult Beauty – This is where I bought my first Byredo, the La Selection Nomade Discovery Set. Besides Byredo, a UK-based beauty store has a lot of Le Labo products too like lotions, shampoo, candles, etc. Cult Beauty ships to the Philippines but not all the brands on their site are allowed to ship here which unfortunately includes Le Labo. So I used ShippingCart, a forwarding company (and sister company of LBC and GoGo Express) to ship it here. But make sure to contact ShippingCart’s customer service first before ordering to double-check.
So far these are the only stores I know where to buy Le Labo in the Philippines. As always, if I found more, I will update this post.